Our venue is unique, chic and steeped in tradition. A true Houston landmark for over 22 years. We’ve always been owned by firefighters. Make your event special. Rent our entire venue starting at $3500 or rent the private party room or loft for $750 during one of our entertainment nights and treat your guests to a great band. We’ve been voted #1 Honky Tonk in Houston and nominated for many years as Music Venue of The Year in Texas. Email email@example.com or call 281.513.1995 for details.
• Starting Wednesday nights beginning June 3rd.
• Participants are encouraged to pre-register via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use “Open Mic” in the subject line. No phone calls accepted.
• Signups for the week begin at noon on Sunday prior to that Wednesday and participants are assigned a slot in the order received.
• Start time is at 7:00 pm and will end at 10:00 pm, doors open at 6:00 pm.
• Walk-ins welcome but will only be placed in open spots.
• Each performer will do 2 songs and if time allows, we will go back through the list.
Every Wednesday through the summer (June – August), members of the audience will vote on their favorite performer. Winner will be determined by votes received and management discretion on stage presence, sound, originality, and song performance.
Winner will receive:
• Opening spot on either a Friday or Saturday night.
• One original single produced at Hill Tracks Studio.
• Interview with Hank T. Moon on Badlands Radio.